.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Welcome To My Blog

Chances are, if you're reading this, you know me. This is probably a good thing, as this blog is definitely a work in progress.

In its early incarnation, I'll be writing about the things I like to talk about: politics, sports, religion, and other random things; you know, the stuff we can all agree on.

The name is intentionally ironic, as yet another blog in the world is kind of spitting against the wind. Nevertheless, I hope I enjoy doing it and you enjoy reading it.

If you have any comments and suggestions, please send them over to nominalme@yahoo.com.

Regards,
Mike