.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

On The Road Again




Sunday night I landed in Atlanta and experieced an American pastime...luggage problems. For some reason, my bags were taken out of the plane late and I thought they were lost.



I wasn't the only one. The Delta Airlines luggage service department had a line out the door. Luckily, I got my bags, but not before a lot of screaming, damning, and cursing.



The flight was OK, although there was a delay that lasted over an hour. Sitting next to me was a 21 year old woman from Atlanta, who has the honor of being the first person to ask me if I was in New York on September 11th. I think I'm going to get a lot of that while I'm on the road.

I met my partners, Ross, who is from upstate New York, and Israel, who is from Idaho. Should be a fun trip.

RELATED LINKS:
America's Treasures