.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Family in Barrington, IL

Today I ventured off into the Chicago suburbs to see some family. My cousin Tommy, his wife, and two daughters live in nearby Barrington, IL, and it was great to see them.

That's Cara Ann, the new edition to the family. This was my first time meeting her.

There's Tommy and Cara Ann.

Tommy at the grill. He makes good Mexican for an Irish boy.

Cara Ann likes tissue paper. She's a cheap date right now.

There's the older sister Elizabeth in her playhouse/exercise area.


Ann, the Mom, is a busy woman right now.

Tommy and his daughter Elizabeth. Getting Liz to smile for the camera was quite difficult. Tommy had to resort to dirty measures: he tickled her.

There are the family heirlooms. Art on display for the kids.

It was great seeing them. When you're on the road as much as I am, it's always nice to catch up with family.

RELATED LINKS:
The Last Time I Saw Tommy and Elizabeth