.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Des Moines, IA

I spent a week in Clive, IA, right by Des Moines. It was a fairly lazy time, as I needed some rest and relaxation. Here are some random photos of things I saw while hanging around there. Des Moines offers many things, including breathtaking sunsets.

Apparently, people are Minnesota Vikings fans here.

They really don't like the Green Bay Packers.

It began to rain during the Des Moines Art Festival, leading to this photo.

Here is the state capitol.

This is the downtown area. It was a nice city. It proved to be a nice place to relax.