.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Why Do Yankees Fans Hate the Red Sox?

I asked a good friend of mine a simple question, why do Yankees fans hate the Red Sox? I've only seen the topic covered once, with no great conclusion.

It's easy to see why Boston fans, or any other teams', don't like them.

Other than this, have the Red Sox ever done anyting worthy of picking them out? If you're a Yankee fan out there, please explain it to me.

It seems to me, until a few days ago, the Yankees had the upper hand.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

They were the last team in MLB to intergrate. They passed on signing Willie Mays and Jackie Robinson.

F*ck em

Saturday, 23 October, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Paul,why don't you just forget about those nothing Red Sox and follow the Yankees for the rest of the season.

Saturday, 23 October, 2004  
Blogger Nominal Me said...

Paul, that's the way it should be. But I can't tell you how many Yankees fans have told me they'd rather lose to any other team (save the Mets) than the Red Sox.

Being that the Yankees have owned them since 1918, it never made sense. But as a football fan dealing with Patriots fans all the time, I can see how New England-fans passion can get irritating.

Sunday, 24 October, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LET'S GO RED SOCKS!!! up two games to none!! YEAH!!!!

The Yankess have the "Best" team money can buy.... that's why they are sitting home watching the game instead of playing in the big show!!

LOL

Monday, 25 October, 2004  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home