.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Here We Go Again


Once again, we were denied a concession speech last night. Posted by Hello

But this is not 2000. There is no razor-thin majority in Florida, or in reality, Ohio.

The Republicans gained in the Senate and the House, and the Senate minority leader was voted out of office.

George W. Bush won by at least three percentage points in the highest voter turnout in recent history. More people voted for George W. Bush than any other candidate in American history.

As close as this election was, it wasn't close at all. The Republicans have won. It's time to rally behind them.

John F. Kerry, be a leader. Make a decision. Concede, and let us go on with our lives.