.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Monday Morning Musings


The election is over. Minnesota Vikings head coach Mike Tice has endorsed George W. Bush. Why is Bush running strong in that state? It's bad for Kerry. Posted by Hello


There's Tweedle Dee... Posted by Hello


...and Tweedle Dumb. Posted by Hello

It can make me scream.

But for all of my bitching, there are reasons to go Republican.

Wow, check this out.

Then check this out.

In unrelated news, this should be on your to-do list Monday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, the Khan link is good.

Monday, 01 November, 2004  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home