.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Life in Atlanta, GA



I've been spending the past few days training in Atlanta (Norcross, GA actually) for my new marketing job. Here are my initial thoughts on the area: 1) lots of traffic...it's waaaaayyyy too congested at all parts of the day, 2) it's humid in the morning, then hot in the early afternoon, and then it rains like cats and dogs later on in the afternoon. Very strange.



I of course had to hit a staple of southern dining, the Waffle House. On the way over there, my partners asked me about September 11th again, making my road trip stats officially at:

People asking about September 11th: 3
Waffle House visits: 1

Life is good, but I'm super busy with training.

RELATED LINKS:
America's Treasures

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet the Awffle House visits surpass the 9/11 questions! Have some home fries for me -- scattered, smothered, covered, chunked and topped! -TWH

Tuesday, 23 August, 2005  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home