.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hanging Out With Celebrities


Los Angeles is all about celebrities, and I wouldn't really be able to leave until I hung out with one.

Lucky for me, I know Jeff, who has an in with Mr. Pibbles. He's the guy in the center, for those of you who don't know him.

He's a clown, but a professional one. The man can drink and he knows how to have a good time.

He's even got a music video out there, which you can access on MySpace.

My L.A. experience is now complete.

RELATED LINKS:
America's Treasures

More Personal Stuff

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

F--K YOU, CLOWN!

Wednesday, 07 December, 2005  
Blogger Nominal Me said...

Why you gotta disrespect Mr. Pibbles?

Wednesday, 07 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home