.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Friends In L.A.

One of the highlights of my Los Angeles experience is meeting old friends. A few days ago I met up with Debra, one of my "Do The Buckle Safety Tour" buddies. Also in L.A., I met with Jeff Gross (PLUG!), one of my long-lost best friends from Russell Sage Junior High School in Queens. We had not seen each other in about eight years, and it was great to catch up with him.

He's having a good time in the girlfriend department (this is his babe, Tara).

He's doing well in Cali, doing the musician thing.

We went to the "Good Earth," one of those healthy Los Angeles eateries with a "vibe". It's a fun place. Jeff also took me to a coffee shop where, we experienced the hangout place for the local unemployed and unmotivated.

I also got to say hi to Jeff's Mom, who I also haven't seen in years.

It was a nice time to catch up with old friends, we drove around places I've heard of like Encino, and it was a nice way to do the nebulous "L.A." thing.

My fellow Hartwick College gradute Amy, however, wins a special prize. She made a three hour drive from Fresno, CA to see me. She rocks.

Leslie, a former Jersey girl, also came by to visit me. I saw so many friends, it was like being in New York, except warmer.

Good times.

RELATED LINKS:
America's Treasures

More Personal Stuff

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leslie is HOTTT

Wednesday, 07 December, 2005  
Blogger Nominal Me said...

She's a Jersey girl by birth. I hope that doesn't ruin it for you.

Wednesday, 07 December, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember a night you and a friend spent in NJ with two Jersey gals........ Need I say more!

Monday, 12 December, 2005  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home