.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Photo Essay: The Chicago's Skyline

This is my final post on Chicago. Included here will be places that did not warrant its own blog article, but were good enough to remember. I hope you enjoy it, and make a point of visiting the Second City when you get a chance.

From the view of the Shedd Aquarium you can see the Sears Tower.

I'm not sure what this building is, but it's interesting. I also love the cloud formation around it.

There's the Sears Tower again.

This is a view right by the train station.

There I am in front of the Sears Tower. You'll notice I'm wearing my Jesus fish shirt. This was the day I went to the Field Museum. No one commented on the irony. Oh well. Perhaps I'm too witty for my own good.

On the way to the Shedd Aquarium, coming from the El station, you get this interesting view.

From right by the Shedd Aquarium, you get a brilliant view of the Chicago Skyline.

Also walking to the Shedd Aquarium, you go over railroad tracks that are still in use.

Well, that's it for Chicago. Over 25 posts on the city, and well worth it. I hope you enjoyed them all, and will visit the city any chance you get.