.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Dallas, TX

One great thing about traveling all the time is that you get to see people you've lost touch with. This is a photo of Jennifer and I. We once worked together at Edelman (formerly Edelman PR Worldwide) a few years ago. It was nice to catch up.

Here are a couple of quick shots of the Dallas Skyline. I really didn't do much in the city other than see where JFK got shot and view Texas Stadium in nearby Irving, TX. If I have some more time someday, perhaps I'll check out what the city has to offer.

All I have to say though about this place right now is that people in Dallas are very dangerous drivers. It is one of the top three worst cities for driving stupidity, joining Los Angeles and Houston, TX.