.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

49% of America Says They Are Sorry


Half of America Apologizes to the World in a Funny Website Posted by Hello

Check this out.

Make sure you click on the picture gallery.

1 Comments:

Blogger WTheATM said...

Yep. Thanks for the little signs, kids. But it's pussies like you that made the rest of us vote for Bush. If Kerry lost we wouldn't be apologizing to the world--we'd be getting ready for the next election. And that's why we will always win and you hippyfreaks will always loose!

Wednesday, 10 November, 2004  

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home