.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Monday, November 08, 2004

Monday Morning Musings


Tim Russert Recently Joined Buffalo Bills Fans At McFadden's. Posted by Hello

Here's a reason not to run a red light.

Ray Lewis did well last night.

Did I ever tell you I had a crush on Tracy Gold?

Are you mad at George W. Bush? Warp his face.

Bill Clinton had a plan to nuke North Korea.

Speaking of the Clintons, here's a case as to why Hillary won't run.

Check out other Monday Morning Musings:
November 1, 2004
October 25, 2004