.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Four More Years


It's Time To Unite Around the President of the United States Posted by Hello

John Kerry has called the president to concede the election.

Congratulations George W. Bush, you have won re-election. Despite an uncertain war, a bad economy, and high unemployment, you have convinced the nation to give you another chance.

America has clearly spoken. Over 120 million of us. There should be no dispute. There should be no anger. There should be no recounts.

The Republicans have gained in the Senate and the House. The Republicans have won.

It's time for us to rally behind you. It's time for you to lead.

May God guide you and protect our nation for the next four years.