.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

My New Time Waster


A new reason not to have a life. Posted by Hello

I was on the hunt for a new PS2 game. How many times can you win the Super Bowl with the Arizona Cardinals on Madden 2005 and not get bored? Let's face it, when you're at the point when you've taken Josh McCown of the NFL's worst franchise to the pro bowl, you've beaten the game.

So on a whim I went out and bought NASCAR 2005: The Race For the Cup.

I'm not a NASCAR fan. In fact, growing up in New York City, this is my idea of a car.

But I know a couple of fans of the sport and they are so into it that I figured I buy the game and get to know the finer points of the sport.

Well I have to say it's a great game to play. I haven't gotten to the point where I can make a turn without crashing into a wall or another car, but I've been told in due time I'll get it.

Already, after owning the game for about a week, my opinion of the sport has greatly increased. There is so much you have to know and learn to compete in the sport that I'm sure this game will keep my occupied for a while.

I'll probably be staying in more now.

It's better than dating.