.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Monday Morning Musings


Curt Schilling put on an inspiring performance last night. Posted by Hello

Curt Schilling's heroic, six inning win in spite of his team's play last night may be his last this season. I don't follow baseball that much, but I must say I've been very impressed with this guy. Part of me really wants the Red Sox to win right now, so Boston fans will finally shut up about the Curse of the Bambino.

The Buffalo Bills season ended yesterday. When Drew Bledsoe threw into double coverage, leading to Deion Sanders' second interception, he pretty much ended his professional football career as a starting quarterback. It's now time for rebuilding with J.P. Losman (when healthy), Willis McGahee, and Lee Evans.

With the Bills playing the Arizona Cardinals, the New Jersey Jets, the New England Patriots, the St. Louis Rams, and the Seattle Seahawks in the next few weeks, it's possible they may not win more than one game until December 5th, when they play the Miami Dolphins. By then, Losman will be the starter and Buffalo will be looking towards next year.

The Seattle Seahawks are officially the most over-rated team in the NFL. Congratulations guys.

I own this
on LP (a record, for those of you who are too young to know...it's what we had before CDs, for those of you too young to know...it's what we had before MP3s, for those of you too young to know).

It makes me smile.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nominal Me said...

God apparently told Deion Sanders he would score a touchdown yesterday.

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20041025/2045691.asp

Wonderful.

Monday, 25 October, 2004  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home