.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Monday, December 27, 2004

Monday Morning Musings (12/27/04)


Click on this great cartoon image above by Ruben Bolling.

Here's another one from the future of America. "That was a stupid idea". Indeed.

It wasn't a Merry Christmas for this family.

Are Democracies really better at war?

In a victory for bloggers, sort of, New York State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer announced he was running for governor and has started a blog. The comments section of this post are comical, as it turns into a debate on Spitzer's grammar. It's not a very good start to his campaign. That being said, I hope Spitzer keeps blogging.

Do you like fast food? Here's how long it will take to burn it off. Some of its not that bad.

Thanks to the Airing of Grievances, here's a post on a new kind of Home Depot.

Program language programmer, or serial killer?

NASCAR is a game of inches.

Other Monday Morning Musings.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nominal Me said...

Yeah. That's a site I can always go to when I have absolutely nothing for Monday.

Monday, 27 December, 2004  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home