.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Monday Morning Musings (12/20/04)


The Buffalo Bills have been a lot more fun to watch lately (that's me in the #7 Doug Flutie jersey).

Here's yet another impressive show from the future of America.

I might be getting old, but I don't think I was this dumb when I was in high school.

Are you a disgruntled Democrat? Then Buy Blue. If you're not sure, take a look at this reaction to a similar site.

Here's one American Woman's frank comments on homelessness.

Is the new U2 album Christian rock?

Here's more stuff to look at from the Moderate Voice, which might actually bring you back here.

Merry Christmas, in cartoons!

Other Monday Morning Musings

1 Comments:

Blogger Nominal Me said...

I'm not totally convinced on McGahee. Don't get me wrong, he is clearly the reason the Bills are winning right now, but he gets hurt every game. In the offseason, they are going to have to do more work getting his lower body in shape.

I have this theory that if the Bills kept Peerless Price, they would have had a good playoff run with Bledsoe. It's a long theory involving a chain reaction of events that would take up too long of a time. But what is done is done, and the future of the Bills is Losman, McGahee, and Evans.

Tuesday, 21 December, 2004  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home