.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Random Quotes


Former Buffalo Bills head coach Marv Levy at a recent book signing.

"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."
-- Vince Lombardi

"Four little words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more. They did all that was expected of them and a little bit more."
-- A. Lou Vickery, writer

"He should sweep streets so well that all the host of heaven and earth will pause to say, 'Here lived a great street-sweeper who did his job well.'"
-- Martin Luther King, Jr.

"I never wanted to be famous. I only wanted to be great."
-- Ray Charles

"What it takes to win is simple, not easy."
-- Marv Levy

Other Random Quotes

3 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

From one quote collector to another, where do you get your quotes from?

Wednesday, 09 February, 2005  
Blogger Loveena Raj said...

Okay, Here're a few from me - The source: www.brainyquote.com They even have a weblink to your personal webpage which will give you different quote for the day every day!

"I hate it... I feel that when I see myself and these other cute faces, I'm just part of this meat factory. "

"Brothers don't necessarily have to say anything to each other-they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other. "

"Don't think for a moment that I'm really like any of the characters I've played. I'm not. That's why it's called 'acting'. "

- Leonardo Di Caprio

Wednesday, 09 February, 2005  
Blogger Nominal Me said...

Janet, I read a lot. When I see something I like, I put it in there. Investors Business Daily has quotes on a regular basis, and a lot of the other stuff just comes from the books I read. What about yourself?

Thursday, 10 February, 2005  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home