.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Photo Essay: Helping A Friend Move


This week, a friend of mine moved from one part of Queens to another.


Here is his stuff, and the empty apartment.


Riviting. I know.


I learned something about myself this day...I am really out of shape.


Steve and Doug are tired, but triumphant!


So is the cat!

Other photo essays.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nominal Me said...

Damn, it seems fine from my computer.

Oh well, you're not missing much.

Saturday, 02 April, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it a conceptual apartment and a conceptual move?

I too can't see anything!

Saturday, 02 April, 2005  
Blogger Loveena Raj said...

Enjoyed the one line commentaries - but neither can I see a thing!

Tip - Try hosting on Photobucket ... just a thought.

Monday, 04 April, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not think so.

Saturday, 14 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home