.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Things To Do In New York: Strawberry Fields

One of the random things in New York "to do" is visit Strawberry Fields, the shrine to the former Beatles star, husband to a psycho and communist, John Lennon.

In Cuba, Lennon has a statue. Here, he gets a circle in the ground.

There's a guy who will sing Beatles and Lennon hits. He'll even sing the Ringo Starr stuff, if you can think of any.

Here is the shrine of the slain musician. It's one of those odd, yet colorful things that make New York what it is.

12/28/10