.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Inland Southern Florida

Ever wonder what's in between Miami and Tampa?

That. Swampland. Few people. Some oranges. Some gators.

The area's road signs, especially close to the Miami border, are still torn apart from previous hurricanes.


The few people in the area need to be reminded via billboards that 9/11 happened.

The closer you get to the island's coasts though, the more people you see. Within 20 miles of the water you see the evidence of mankind. Most notably, you see many freeways and tons of cars.

This is what you get when you're driving into Miami.