.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Savannah, GA

Driving through Georgia I stopped by in Savannah to see John and Susan. It was a little bit out of my way, but well worth the trip.

There, I learned that former Christian Coalition Executive Director Ralph Reed is running for Lt. Governor. I can't even begin to guess how he'll do. Georgia politics seems very black and white.

"Stop War!" says the street sign. You are supposed to look at both sides of traffic before resuming war.

The town featured a great mix of old and new architecture. Touring sites relating to the "War of Northern Aggression" is a big part of the mix, as well as its preserved downtown area. Also nearby is Fort Pulaski, which I will cover in a future post.

It's a nice place to visit and perhaps a good place to live.