.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

So Arafat Is Dead

It was announced today that Arafat has finally died.

News out of Irsrael have said that he had AIDS, and that he was a homosexual, and that he probably has been dead for some time.

Why are we so likely to believe in conspiracy theories? Isn't the truth about a guy who has killed thousands and has gone on to win a Nobel Peace prize enough?

History, they say is written by the winners. So who is going to win here?

ADDED THOUGHTS:
Here's one website that thinks this is a new Jewish holiday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WooHOO!

Thursday, 11 November, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a suggestion. Each time someone starts talking about how "great" Arafat was, immediately start singing and disco-dancing:

"MACHO, MACHO MAN! I WANT TO BE A MACHO MAN..."

Not that there's anything wrong with THAT. Honestly.

Friday, 12 November, 2004  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home