.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Monday Morning Musings (1/17/05)



Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. Some states have/will observe Robert E. Lee day (and I'm not kidding, get your Robert E. Lee Day electronic greeting card here).

Here's the future of America.

I know the future of America is funny, but check out the current rest of the world. The current of America isn't that great either.

Moulin Huge!

If you think you want to propose to your girlfriend in front of 20,000 people, take a look at this.

There will be a black starting quarterback in the Super Bowl this year, but forget all that stuff about a black coach. Both Tony Dungy's Colts and Herman Edwards' Jets lost this weekend. The Eagles will advance to play the Falcons in what should be a great NFC championship game.

I know guys who did this as kids.

Good morning
.

Other Monday Morning Musings.