.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Random Quotes 4



"When two elephants fight, it's the grass that suffers."
-- African saying

"It's only after you've lost everything
that you're free to do anything."
Tyler, Fight Club

"What great cause would have been fought and won under the banner, 'I stand for consensus?'"
- Margaret Thatcher

"As every American knows, General Sherman said that war is hell. I disagree. In hell, sinners are punished; in war, it is usually the innocent who suffer."
-- Al Haig, Inner Circles

"An eye for an eye and soon the whole world will be blind."
-- Mother Theresa

"Adapt. Improvise. Overcome."
-- Marine Motto

More Random Quotes

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The days go on and on... they don't end. All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention, I believe that one should become a person like other people.

-Travis Bickle (Taxi Driver 1976)

Thursday, 06 January, 2005  
Blogger Arthur said...

And then she realized the devlish cunning of their plan: By mixing in a little truth, they had made their lie far stronger.
-C.S. Lewis

Friday, 07 January, 2005  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home