.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Plugs, For My Friends and Other Blogs (1/13/05)


There's so much good stuff on the Internet these days, it makes me (and Barbara Boxer) want to cry.

Here's a survey of blogs and websites that I've found interesting recently:

Courting Destiny talks about being adopted, and reacts to a comment made on another site about the show "Who's Your Daddy".

Eclectic Blogs talks about the computer industry contributing to America's garbage problem, and what eBay is doing about it. If you have any old electronic equipment around the house, you should read this post.

Mike Morgan asks, why does the U.S. get to make all the rules?

Ogre says that for some, Christian = Criminal.

Here's an interesting discussion on evolution and creationism.

Other plugs.