.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Monday Morning Musings (1/10/05)


It was a very exciting weekend of football.

Ah, the future of America.

Here's a guy with a really dimented sense of humor.

Here's a guy with a good collection of rants.

Here's an exclusive look at Washington State voters.

The Queen of BE, Crystal Clear, has another detractor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

LoL How am I ever gonna shake that Queen BE thing???Not sure if I want to or not! Reading that whole fiasco you can see it actually was a number of detractors and not just one...Ahh never the mind, there really is no such thing as bad press and seems Crystal Clear I can count on you and many others to pick up on the side of those who appreciate my blog

Monday, 10 January, 2005  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home