.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Random Quotes 5




"Fight on, my men," says Sir Andrew Barton,
"I am hurt, but I am not slain;
I'll lay me down and bleed a while,
And then I'll rise and fight again.
-- From the Ballad of Sir Andrew Barton

"It's OK when someone knocks you down, it's bad when you get used to being down there."
-- Al Sharpton

"Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."
-- Philippians 4:5-6

"A monarch of the East once asked his wise men to tell him one precept which always would be true. The wise men conferred, then answered: 'This too shall pass.'"
-- Abraham Lincoln

"We cannot become what we need to be by remaining what we are."
-- Max DePree

"They said to another, behold, here cometh the dreamer... Let us slay him... And we shall see what will become of his dreams."
-- A plaque near the Lorraine Motel, where Martin Luther King Jr. was shot

More Random Quotes

1 Comments:

Blogger Arthur said...

"Scepticism is the beginning of faith."
--Oscar Wilde

Wednesday, 19 January, 2005  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home