.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Requiem For A Dream


Jonas Jennings echos my feelings tonight as the Bills lost a game they should have won.

I had a dream last night...that the Bills would make the playoffs. All they had to do was beat the second string Pittsburgh Steelers team and have the Jets lose.

The Jets lost.

And then, depression set in.


ARGH.

Great season for the Bills though. It's too bad they lost too many games too early, and the Drew Bledsoe has seen his better days.

I'm one annoyed nominal right now though.

ARGH.

The bottom line is that Drew Bledsoe is done and the Bills offensive line needs new players. But this season was a lot of fun, and progress has been madde.

Ah, speaking of losers.

More sports.


Willis McGahee, a guy I've been skeptical of, played with a lot of heart today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nominal Me said...

Jackie, when the Jets actually do something with their team, like make it to a Super Bowl more than once every 35 years, then you can make some Super Bowl jokes. At least I can look at the legacy of Marv Levy with pride, all you have is Rich Kotite.

But yeah, Bledsoe cost us the game. He's probably out of there next season. I haven't seen anything J.P. Losman has done so far that impresses me.

But we'll see.

Monday, 03 January, 2005  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home