.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

No Posts This Week

This week I am moving to a new address (that's physically, not virtually), and won't be able to post anything for the next few days.

I'll be back on the 21st!

Thanks for checking in.

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Well golly gee then. Thanks for stopping by, especially since you're not blogging this week yourself.

Tuesday, 15 February, 2005  
Blogger Jackie Chiles said...

Best of luck with the move.

Tuesday, 15 February, 2005  

Post a Comment

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home