.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Random Web Stuff (Plugs for Other Blogs)


It's been a while since I've searched the Web for some random fun. Here's some stuff I've been reading lately...

Here's Dr. Strangejazz's thoughts on the most beautiful people list.

Here's a good reason not to streak at football games.

Looks like the Drudge Report got tricked big time.

Terrorism hits the UK elections...and the AofG mocks them.

Here's what not to do at the Revenge of the Sith premiere (I am so getting into this, by the way).

Congratulations to my favorite blog not run by a guy I know (or have met), Paul Katcher, who just celebrated his fifth year.

There are some really sick Pittsburgh Steelers fans out there.

Check out what's happening to the Potamic River. Yeah, manking and the Earth can live together without trouble.

Here's how to get fired from a job.

Checked out the latest update from Faith, a non-practicing Canadian Mormon who has the most entertaining personal blog I know. It reads like you're going through a diary, like this passage:

Mike would have to be told about Dave.. that I was dating him, etc. It made the story a lot easier to tell now that I could tell him Dave hadn't raped me. He understood all of it.. understood that I was so easily influenced back then.. understood that I had been so guilted and angry and confused that I was ready to accept an explanation that saved me from responsibility for it. And now that he knows what really happened, he doesn't think badly of Dave.


You just don't read stuff like that every day.

Here's a great new stress relief pill.

It's been a while since I've checked up on the future of America. Yeah, they are still screwed up.

Zombies are real!

More Random Web Stuff

2 Comments:

Blogger Nominal Me said...

Thanks as always Jackie.

Friday, 06 May, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the best! Thanks for yet another great plug! I'm glad you enjoy my blog so much!

Faith

Friday, 06 May, 2005  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home