.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Random Web Stuff (6/8/05)


Here's some random Web stuff:

Beggers and con artists are back in full force in New York City, writes the Airing of Grievances.

Here's a new Blog, Single and Fabulous, which talks abouton relationships. It's by a woman who is looking for...something. Here's a taste:

The problem is, I'm an attention whore. And while I enjoy the single life, a girls got needs. Making a proclamation of, "No more casual sex," can really kill off my "social life" if I go on a dating hiatus. My bedpost has been pretty hacked up as of late; it's now just a handful of splinters after all those notches. *ahem* So, maybe I need a man recycling program? Sleep with men I've already slept with, and therefore I don't have to worry about breaking in someone new?


A great post by the Moderate Voice on his Watergate Memories.

Here's the future of America.

Jesus Christ died of a blood clot.

Are you a website troll? Contribute to this.

Remember when Supergirl was killed? Well you can't keep a good blonde down.

Are you a Star Wars fan? Do you want a detailed breakdown of Darth Vader's injuries? Yeah, I didn't think so. But in case that you did, here you go. Speaking of Darth Vader, here is a great game.

The Moderate Voice breaks down the lastest George W. Bush poll numbers, and they are not good.

Here's a reason not to celebrate until a race is over.

More Random Web Stuff