.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Star Wars Is Saved!


My love of Star Wars was reborn this morning when I saw Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

I haven't been on line for a movie in ages...and this one was worth it.

I know, I know...you're not sure. You've been burned by the suckiness of Episodes I and II.

Do not worry. This movie is breath-taking. It is visually stunning, with amazing acting, and (for the most part) believable character development.

Perhaps in a few weeks, after most people have seen it, I'll give a more detailed review.

But right now, all I have to say is wow.

If you haven't seen it yet (most of you), or were planning on waiting (some of you), I suggest you go see it tonight.

I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats. I'm going to see it again, and again, and again...

Seriously.

My fellow movie-goers at the Kaufman Astoria movie theater in Long Island City left in almost stunned silence. Until someone broke it, saying, "that was f*cking awesome".

I agree.

It was fantastic.

But hey, I'm a fan.

RELATED LINKS:
Other "Looking At Things"

Airing of Grievances Honors Star Wars. Revenge of the Sith rocked, proving that I'm no better than the guys in this video.