.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Random Quotes (6/2/05)


Here are some random quotes for the day:

"My whole life I have been complaining that my work was constantly interrupted, until I discovered that my interruptions were my work."
-- Henri Nouwen

"Every time I've done something that doesn't feel right, it's ended up not being right."
-- Mario Cuomo, former governor of New York State

"Creativity is great -- but not in accounting."
-- Charles Scott, executive

"It is dangerous for a national candidate to say things people might remember."
-- Eugene McCarthy

"The things you own end up owning you."
Tyler, Fight Club

"That's 90 percent of life, just holding on."
-- Bill Clinton

"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-- Winston Churchill

"Do not pollute the land where you are. Bloodshed pollutes the land, and atonement cannot be made for the land on which blood has been shed, except by the blood of the one who shed it. Do not defile the land where you live and where I dwell, for I, the Lord, dwell among the Israelites."
-- Numbers 36:11

"We cannot become what we need to be by remaining what we are."
-- Max DePree

Other Random Quotes


Leave your own in the comments section!