.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Random Web Stuff


Why is the department of Homeland Security going after copywrite infringers? Shouldn't they be going after terrorists?

Should parents prevent their kids from talking to military recruiters? Here's one person's thoughts on "neo-civics".

Here's a great explanation of the Jesus fish.

Here's a great idea for a blog. A word of the day, with a twist.

The Airing of Grievances just reminded me that Margaret Cho sucks.

Andrew Sullivan seems to think that gay marriage will help prevent AIDS from spreading.

Looks like population growth is taking place in red states, not blue. This could further the trend of Republicans in power.

Want to see a U.S. Senator cry? Man, things are really going downhill in Washington. Speaking of good political dialouge, here are some "Republicans that suck".

Does Star Wars lead to Satanism?

Here's how a girl tells a guy "let's be friends".

Here's one guy's take on Muslims. It's not pretty (at least the photo isn't).

Apparently, Britney Spears is a skank. What's even worse is that no one is watching her show. The reviews are downright brutal.

Here are some really bad Star Wars outfits.

Paul Katcher has a bunch of links today. Check them out.

Other Random Web Stuff

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You just keep reading my stuff!! You're like.. a fan or something!! I love you!! haha..

Wednesday, 25 May, 2005  
Blogger Nominal Me said...

Yeah, I can't get enough of your personal life.

Wednesday, 25 May, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad to say, that Britney premiere rating was considered a big success for UPN for a series premiere...

Thursday, 26 May, 2005  
Blogger Nominal Me said...

DDD, so I guess you're not the kind of guy to figure a girl out?

Thursday, 26 May, 2005  
Blogger Nominal Me said...

Uke, I'm not sure what channel UPN is on in New York.

Thursday, 26 May, 2005  
Blogger Nominal Me said...

Maybe I should set you two up on a blind date? Ever been to Canada?

Thursday, 26 May, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. DDD, I tried finding you so I could talk to you directly, but no such luck, so I hope you see this. I see your point about training Mike to get better at pleasing me, but Mike's not the trainable type, trust me. Besides, the point is not the sex, the point is I'm not attracted to him anymore and am happier with someone else.

Monday, 30 May, 2005  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home