.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Web Stuff (6/14/05)



Remember the Muppets? Munamahah!

America's God is money, writes Dr. Strangejazz. The result of the Michael Jackson case causes all of us, African Americans in particular, to reconsider the path to equality.

This is simply the worst.

Watch Don Imus "debate" Tucker Carlson, thanks to the Moderate Voice.

Bobvis asks the question, what was so bad about the Holocaust? Flame away.

Is the liberal church dead? This blogger says yes, and that it's a good thing.

Some blogs are just riviting.

Does Scientology kill people? The Photanical Word Garden says yes.

Someone turned Star Wars into a music video for Journey's Don't Stop Believing. It's great.

More Random Web Stuff