.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

100,000 Hits


While in Houston, this blog got its 100,000 hit. Google has been kind.

My time in Houston has been about catching up with old friends. Diana (above) used to work as my assistant on a political campaign in New York. She has since gotten married, had a child, gone to law school, and started a law practice. While this was going on, I decided to...drive a truck for a while.

Uhhhh...she worked for me?


I also spent some quality time with former FAPCer Lori, who did a great job showing me around.

Houston has been a lot of fun.

It's been a while since I did any tour stats, so here we go:

TOUR STATS:
Wall Mart Visits: 16
People asking me about September 11th: 12
Buffalo Wild Wings Visits: 10
Perkins Visits: 8
McDonald's Visits: 4
Waffle House Visits: 4
Hospital Visits: 1

RELATED LINKS:
America's Treasures

More Personal Stuff