.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

NYC Subway Graffiti

Most New York City graffiti consists of some moron scribbling their illegible tag name onto public property. This is ugly and boring and stupid. Yet sometimes, people get clever with their markers, and this is a homage to some stuff I've recently seen. Here are some of the best subway graffiti I've seen in Western Queens.

Special thanks to Mayor Mike Bloomberg for not doing anything about graffiti while being mayor, which made this blog entry possible.

The upcoming Producers movie has taken a couple of hits, on top of the mustache that the Uma Thurman pic got above.

Uma, it turns out, is a Nazi bitch.

Project Runway, a show I've never heard of, also has some graffiti fans.

Heidi Klum, the host, is also a Nazi bitch. I wonder if the same person did this? Does he have a thing against slender blondes? If so, he must be stopped.

If you find her G-spot, she'll be your friend for life. Her eyes are scratched out however, so she won't be able to see what you look like. This can work to your advantage.

Some people like to make artistic statements, like the "my shadow was created by Photoshop" comment. Is there anything real anymore?

Using their first amendment rights to bash bad fashion, always a worthy thing to do, one person writes "say 'no' to faux hawks please". I agree graffiti man.

The New Jim Carey vehicle Fun With Dick and Jane also features Tea Leone, who I haven't heard about since she make a career killing move by marrying David Duchovny.


Little did I know she was Jewish.

That one sort of doesn't make sense.

Oh well. More to come if I find it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for spotlighting my work, Nominal. As you pointed out, I really DO hate those nazi bitches...

Monday, 23 January, 2006  
Blogger Nominal Me said...

Good! That leaves more for me!

Wednesday, 08 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home