.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Fire!

While staying in not the best suburb of Atlanta, I saw a house burn to the ground a couple of blocks from my hotel.

One could see the dark black smoke from great distances. This photo, taken from my camera phone, does not do the damage justice.

The house must have been completely destroyed.

Is this the end of the world? Oh my.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the roof the roof the roof is on fire......

Thursday, 04 May, 2006  
Blogger Nominal Me said...

We don't need no water...

Friday, 05 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home