.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Driving Through Upstate New York

I had a really nice swing up to Central New York. Since I am a Hartwick College graduate, I know quite a few people here in the area and the geography of the place brings back good memories.


Fate keeps bringing me back to the Rome / Utica area. I've only been there for a few days (years ago I stayed at my then-girlfriend's place to see a Billy Joel concert in Syracuse). I have an ex-girlfriend from the area, one of my current bosses is from Utica, and some of my best friends grew up there.

It's amazing how one particular place -- one that you've hardly seen or spent time in -- can affect your life.

Strange.

While in Albany I caught up with some friends from WRHO, including my old roommate from college.

Onward I march...