.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Photo Essay: Rochester, NY

As part of my upstate New York tour, I made my way to Rochester, NY.

The place was filled with animals!

The circus was in town.

When I think of upstate New York, I think about working class people and factories. Rochester certainly had them.

But the city's downtown area has it's share of interesting office buildings.

The Strong Museum sticks out as something very interesting to look at.

The city is traditionally the home of Kodak, the film and photography company.

It was a beautiful day and the city provides a great foreground for a sundown.