.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Monday Morning Musings


Time for Christmas shopping season.

Remember, vote for TJ today. (Scroll down past the first post segment).

TO VOTE FOR TJ, PLEASE CALL 866-613-0004 FROM 1 PM to 3 AM EASTERN TODAY. Rules on calling too much are here.

Here's more from the future of America.

What if George Lucas directed Apocalypse Now?

Here's a very good ad about prevention.

I don't think, in this case, we did a good job winning the hearts and minds of Iraqis.

Here's a Christian against Christmas.

Want to find a date? See what happens when you post a message on Craigslist.