.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Things To Do In New York: Preseason NIT


Wake Forest beat Providence and Arizona squeaked by Michigan Wednesday night in Madison Square Garden.

Today, I attended my first Division I college basketball game, attending the semi-finals of the Preseason NIT. It was a lot of fun, with the Arizona/Michigan game being the most enjoyable.

You don't know what the Preseason MIT is? Neither did I until my friend called me up with tickets. Here's a brief explanation.

I'll most likely go to the finals on Friday, and chances are if you want to go there will be seats available. The Garden was more than half empty tonight.

Wake Forest, now the #1 team in the nation, beat Providence.

Arizona needed an overtime to beat Michigan
, almost losing the game with one second left.

I don't follow college basketball until the Final Four, but this is a lot of fun.

Fun times.