.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Wake Forest Takes the Preseason NIT


Wake Forest beat Arizona to win the Preseason NIT Friday night.

OK, these photos are pretty bad, and I've come to the conclusion that if I'm going to keep blogging, I need to get my hands on a digital camera.

These were taken from my Treo 600 from my courtside seats, and they look like some art student got to the prints. The Treo is good for outdoor shots on a sunny day, and was not really designed for fast-paced indoor action.

But because I have to brag about being courtside, I have to post them. Next time, I'll either scan real photos or get a digital camera.


Wake Forest fans know how to take things up a notch.


The 1/3 capacity crowd had a great time.

I have to say this experience makes me a college basketball fan, as it's so much more fun than a regular season pro game. I'll have to follow Syracuse, UConn, St. Johns, and Wake Forest from now on.


Yeah baby!