.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Photo Essay: An Old Roll of Film


New York's old skyline.

Recently, I finally got around to developing an old roll of film that had been sitting in my apartment for a long time. The photo above was the first picture I saw.

Apparently, I had taken this roll of film sometime in 1999 or 2000, and didn't get around to developing it until about five years later.

Times change.


The Statue of Liberty


Back view.


Close up.


She's tall.


Remembering.