.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Things To Do In New York: The NFL on CBS


The NFL on CBS in is midtown.

Every Sunday morning, from 10 AM to 1 PM, you can be an audience member of the NFL on CBS pregame show. If you're a fan of guys like Dan Marino, Boomer Esiason, and Shannon Sharpe, just show up on Fifth Avenue and 58th street (where FAO Schwartz used to be).


If you can brave the cold, you can be on TV.


Former Miami Dolphins Coach Dave Wannstedt was in New York to add his commentary to the NFL on CBS pregame show (sorry for the blurry photo, it's the best a Treo can do).

Previous Things To Do In New York:
Mutable, A New Work By Katarina Wong

1 Comments:

Blogger Snark said...

Nice post. I thought the guy was dead.... I really did.

I was relieved to see him up and on his way

Snarktown

Monday, 15 November, 2004  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home