.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Monday Morning Musings


Here's a look at some comical and thoughtful stuff on the Internet.

Breaking news! Dan Rather's retirement memo was faked.

More on the future of America.

Is God liberal?

Here's a funny post on how to blog.

The Airing of Grievances has a great "Harvard Sucks" post.

Live TV can be tricky.

Check out Paul Katcher's post on the best quotes in movie history.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Holy crap, thanks for linking my page... I've been getting more hits periodically all day. Feel free to keep reading the news at scodaddyyy.blogspot.com

Monday, 06 December, 2004  

Post a Comment

|

<< Home