.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nominal Me

I'm falling in love with my camera and taking photos everywhere I go. That, combined with my passions for politics, sports, religion and other things we all agree on, makes this blog persist.


My Photo
Name:
Location: Astoria, New York, United States

I'm born in Manhattan and raised in Queens.

Friday, December 03, 2004

Random Quotes 2


More things to think about.

"Home is a place that when you go there they have to take you in."
-- Robert Frost

"I'm very proud of my country's past, but I don't want to live in it."
-- Tony Blair

"If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up somewhere else."
-- Yogi Berra

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
-- Isiah 40:31

"Some things have to be believed, to be seen."
-- Pope John Paul II on Faith

Also check out:
Random Quotes


Things look different when you look at them from some distance.